The U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market is set to gain traction from the increasing shift towards minimally invasive procedures over open surgeries as they have lower readmission rates, fewer complications, and provide faster recovery. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Robotic Systems, Instruments and Accessories, and Services), By End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Physician’s Offices), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the market size was USD 1.04 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1.38 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Request for Free Sample Report PDF @
Instruments & Accessories Segment to Dominate Backed by Rising Number of Hysterectomies
Based on products, the market is segregated into services, instruments & accessories, and robotic systems. Out of these, the instruments & accessories segment earned 57.2% in terms of the U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market share in 2019. It is set to retain its dominant position in the coming years because of the increasing adoption of gynecology robotic surgery, as well as the higher number of hysterectomies.
Key Players Focus on Collaboration Strategy to Gain Competitive Edge
The U.S. market for gynecology robotics surgery houses numerous companies. Among them, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is the leading player owing to its expertise in the field of gynecology robotic surgery. Some of the others are participating in the strategy of collaboration and partnership to gain a competitive edge. Below are two latest industry developments:
- January 2020: Titan Medical and Cambridge Design Partnership (CDP) joined hands to develop a state-of-the-art robotic surgery system. Their main aim is to provide minimally invasive surgery through a single incision.
- December 2018: Nicholson Center and CMR Surgical unveiled the first training program for Versius based in the U.S. It would provide training programs to 27 surgical teams.
Ask for Customization @
A list of the renowned gynecology robotic surgery providers operating in the U.S.:
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- TransEnterix Surgical, Inc. (North Carolina, U.S.)
- Medrobotics Corporation (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Titan Medical Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- CMR Surgical Limited (Cambridge, U.K.)
- avateramedical GmbH (Jena, Germany)
- Medtronic (Dublin, Ireland)
- Verb Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Olympus Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Stryker (Michigan, U.S.)
Continued. . .
Related Article @
NOTE: Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. We aim to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.